- Guaranteed minimum price
- Free Parking, * Interparking (La Rambla, 20)
- Early Check In and Late Check Out until 3pm, * Subject to availability
- Daily access to external gym
Contracting terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT - HOTEL DO
- About HOTEL DO
- How to make a reservation?
- User requirements and conduct
- Personal data
- Booking and payment conditions
- Advantages of booking online
- Right of withdrawal and cancellations
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Liability limitation
- Applicable regulations and jurisdiction
In this document the user will find all the necessary information about the electronic commerce services that we offer on our website www.hoteldoreial.com . We invite you to read them carefully and consult them whenever you want.
1. About HOTEL DO
This website is owned by MIKA LAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, SL (hereinafter HOTEL DO). The identifying data of HOTEL DO are:
- IF: B67115923
- Address: C / Colom 3, -08002- Barcelona.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona at Volume 46185, Folio 33, Sheet B-512261, Inscription 1.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 934 813 666
HOTEL DO makes available to its users a web page that facilitates access to the services of our gastronomic boutique hotel, allowing online reservations to be made through the booking engine of our partner Guestcentric Group, who carry out the HOTEL booking engine. DO and act under the authority of the latter.
2. How to make a reservation?
To make a reservation, you need to click on the "Online reservation" section. The next thing will be to choose your arrival and departure dates, enter your personal information, payment card details and give "Ok" to your reservation details.
3. User requirements and conduct
In order to use most of the services, you have to enter the "Online reservation" section, online accommodation service reservations can only be made by persons of legal age, according to the regulations of the country of which they are nationals. Therefore, if you are a minor you will not be able to contract any service through the HOTEL DO booking engine, unless you have the appropriate written consent of your parents or guardians.
The online reservation requires you to communicate to HOTEL DO certain personal information, such as your name and surname, email, address and payment card information.
The user agrees to provide the information to HOTEL DO in an accurate, complete and up-to-date manner. Failure to provide the information accurately, completely and up to date, including having an invalid or expired payment method, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or in the resolution by HOTEL DO of this Contract with you.
4. Personal data
Both parties agree to maintain total confidentiality regarding the personal data of the party contrary to which they have had access in compliance with these Conditions, to supply them only to authorized persons and to observe the legal provisions contained in the regulations that may be applicable. In particular, they agree not to use the personal data obtained from the other party for any purpose other than that contained in the object of the Conditions.
5. Booking and payment conditions
- The price includes the current VAT.
- The tourist tax is not included: € 2.25 VAT per person / day. Maximum 7 days.
- You will be asked for a credit card as a guarantee of the reservation.
- For reservations of 5 or more rooms, or for reservations of 12 or more nights, HOTEL DO will reserve the right to charge 50% of the total reservation in advance. HOTEL DO will contact the client before applying any charge.
6. Advantages of booking online
- Guaranteed minimum price.
- Welcome drink.
- Free parking: Interparking -La Rambla (La Rambla, 20).
- Early Check In and Late Check Out until 3:00 p.m., subject to availability.
7. Right of withdrawal and cancellations
The right of withdrawal of users is excluded in any case, in accordance with the provisions of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users for the provision of accommodation services for a specific date or period of execution for purposes other than the to serve the house.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel or modify a reservation. If you wish to do so, you must notify us as soon as possible to the email or telephone number indicated above.
As a general rule, the following penalty applies:
- In case of "no show" 1 night will be charged as a penalty.
- If you cancel after 12:00 AM, 7 days before the arrival date, the charge will be 1 night (s) of the total stay.
- The reservation can be canceled or changed up to 7 days before arrival at 12:00 noon (local time).
8. Intellectual and industrial property
The Website and all its contents (including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, graphics, technology, links, audiovisual or audio content, etc., as well as the graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in this application) are owned by HOTEL DO, and have been duly licensed in their favor, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights, protected by Spanish law. Therefore, if you want to carry out acts of exploitation of the Website or its contents (reproduce, transform, communicate, etc., beyond the activities authorized by the Intellectual Property Law), you need to previously obtain our written consent (data from contact in the header of this document), regardless of the purposes that move you. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete the identifying data of HOTEL DO as the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Website and its respective contents, as well as to take photos of the technology, tarnish, stain or damage the brand by other means.
The fact that we do not ask you to stop making an illegal use or contrary to the present conditions of the Contents can not be understood in any case as a consent or authorization for such use. Nor does it constitute a waiver of the legal actions that may correspond to us.
9. Limitation of liability
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control ("Force Majeure").
Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control.
The user agrees to use the services and content, if he accesses the HOTEL DO corporate website, in accordance with the provisions of law, morality, public order and these conditions. Likewise, it undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of the page and not to use them to carry out illicit activities or activities that constitute a crime and / or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other form of legal order. applicable.
HOTEL DO does not guarantee the permanent availability of the services, being exonerated for any type of responsibility for possible damages caused due to the unavailability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic data transfer networks, beyond its control. .
10. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction
The use of our Website and the contracts for the purchase of services through it will be governed by Spanish law.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of our Website or to said contracts will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona. The use of our services supposes the express acceptance of the jurisdiction of Barcelona.
When hiring as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that as such are recognized by current legislation.
Date of last update: December 2019 .